Jobs and Student Opportunities
- Assistant Professor in Water Resources Engineering, University of Manitoba (posted March 26, 2013)
- Hydrology research technician, University of Calgary (posted April 15, 2013)
- Ph.D. and postdoctoral opportunities in groundwater recharge study, University of Calgary (posted April 24, 2013)
- Master's project in physical studies for monitoring CO2 storage, INRS, Quebec (posted May 1, 2013)
- Master's project in petrophysical characterization and thermal properties of rocks of the St. Lawrence platform, INRS-GSC, Quebec (posted May 1, 2013)
If you want to advertise a position or student opportunity,
please contact the CGU secretary.
You are the
person to visit this page
since December 2008.
| ©2007 Canadian Geophysical Union